Thursday, February 10, 2011

FAMILIA

These pics are of my Uncle Butch. Full man, worked for GM until he retired, now can't get enough desert heat. Apparently he had a few Sporty's, that's all he would ride. The panel, lace, flake, etc. job is when he first bought this one. Back of pics say summer of 1969. The top pic is the same bike after he painted it. Thats my great grandma on the back, my Grandpa in the middle on my Uncle Bill's Trump chop which was rumored to be in Easyrider (movie not mag), and their buddy Dave on the pan. This pic is taken in front of my Dad's house when he was a kid. Wish I could get my hands on one of them. Endless stories of Uncle Butch and his Sporty's flow from the elders. The best one is that when the bike turned orange as in the top pic, it had two pinstriped pigs in cop hat's fuckin each other. EPIC.





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome family :)

Dirty Donnie said...

Man those pictures are tuff, and they never get less amazing every time you look at them!

Unknown said...

The bitch on the back of Dave's bike is your Aunt Pat.

Better give her some recognition or she's libel to slap some heads!! Ha-Ha!

See you at the wedding!

Uncle Bill

Kevin Gallagher said...

your welcome...